Friday, March 18, 2011

HIDE

Author: Lisa Gardner
Genre: Mystery, D.D. Warren Series #2
Published:  2007
Personal Rating:  4/5  (very good)
Format:  Audiobook
Yearly Count:  18



Bobby Dodge, currently a police detective, is called to a horrific crime scene where a necklace is found bearing a name.  The name is publicized along with the announcement that the person is dead. Soon a woman who once was given that name comes forward clearly stating that she is not dead.

My mind is whirling with unclear thoughts regarding this book, but I do know that it kept me awake on a very long drive out of state.  That was a very good thing!  I enjoyed the mystery along with the red herrings and am happy to continue with the series.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    This an author I know I would like if I ever had the time to read her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacybuckeye ~ I'm surprised you're getting ANY reading done. :) Your little guy is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Gone on my shelves. I read another one by her and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read one book in this series but it definitely wasn't the first one. I've been meaning to go back and start from the beginning. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staci ~ Gone is the fifth in another of her series. I have all of those, too, but went for the second in the series I already started. However, I'm really interested in getting to that one. I wonder from which series (or standalone) you read.

    Samantha.1020 ~ I made a point of starting at the beginning of this series (had a lot of them on my TBR shelves) and plan to continue. I heard that they get better as they go along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!