Friday, June 24, 2011

THE CHASE (13 of 13)

Author:  12 Collection Contributors   
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Top Suspense:
13 Classic Stories, 2011
Personal Rating: 2/5 (not enjoyable)
Format: eBook - iPad
(ss) Yearly Count: 28


This story is a collaborative effort of the 12 authors who contributed individually to the collection. In a round-robin fashion, they each took a turn adding 250 words, then passing it around until everybody wrote twice. There was no editing of any kind allowed.

I don't even know how to describe the story.  A bad woman, a bad man, and another bad man arrive at the same destination.

The general concept of a joint story is intriguing, and I thought the text had a nice flow to it. However, it struck me as a bit crude. I didn't appreciate that. Ultimately - loved the idea, but the plot soured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!