Friday, June 24, 2011

TOP SUSPENSE

Edited By:  Dave Zeltserman
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Top Suspense:
13 Classic Stories, 2011
Personal Rating: 3.75/5 (good +)
Format: eBook - iPad
Yearly Count:  51


This collection contained all, but one, new-to-me authors.  I have a book by another author or two, but haven't read them yet.  Overall, my average rating is a 3.5, but as I leave this book my memory and feeling about it is a little bit better than good.  Therefore, my rating was adjusted.  I really liked it and looked forward to each and every story.

  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that overall you enjoyed this story collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ Thanks. Me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!