Tuesday, December 27, 2011

LIGHT DRIZZLE (1 of 65)

Author: J. A. Konrath
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: 65 Proof:
An Omnibus Collection, 2011
Personal Rating: 4/5 (very good)
Format: eBook
(ss) Yearly Count: 50

This collection is composed of 65 stories written and published in a variety of magazines and anthologies. It is divided into four categories: Jack and Friends (characters from his Jack Daniels series), Crime Stories, Horror Stories and Funny Stuff.

Light Drizzle is from the Funny Stuff category, and it really was just ridiculousness. I don't usually like that kind of humor, but needed to keep reading to complete my 50th short story for the year (need to meet my goal of 52). And, lo and behold, the ending made me smile big! It was actually funny and worth the read. :)

2 comments:

  1. One winner! I'm staying with you as you continue on with these short stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ You are a blessing! Seriously, I appreciate your comments, Staci.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!