Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO THRILLERFEST (2 of 65)

Author: J. A. Konrath
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: 65 Proof:
An Omnibus Collection, 2011
Personal Rating: 3/5 (just okay)
Format: eBook
(ss) Yearly Count: 51

This was another story from the Funny Stuff section. Like the title states, it's a guide to the Thrillerfest conference.

This was just okay, but I'm guessing that Konrath really enjoyed writing it. It actually could have been a cathartic experience for him.

2 comments:

  1. This one really doesn't appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci ~ Didn't do much for me, but I could appreciate Konrath's point. It was very much an inside joke, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!