Saturday, February 25, 2012

INDIANS AND TEDDY BEARS WERE HERE FIRST (11 of 13)

Author: John Michael Cummings
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Ugly to Start With, 2011
Personal Rating: 3/5 (just okay)
Format: eBook
(ss) Yearly Count:  11


Jason seeks out attention from his granddad that he hasn't seen in over a year.

Obviously, I decided to finish the collection. I'm still angry about the previous story and hate that Cummings added it to this book, but I want to still visit with Jason.

Jason's need for approval isn't satisfied with this visit, but options for a better life were brushed upon. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling very sad for Jason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci ~ Yeah, I became attached to him, and it was very sad.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!