Thursday, February 23, 2012

JOHN BROWN THE QUAKER (7 of 13)

Author: John Michael Cummings
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Ugly to Start With, 2011
Personal Rating: 4/5 (very good)
Format: eBook
(ss) Yearly Count: 7


Jason joins his immediate neighbors in a community play that practices in a neighboring home.

Oh my. I felt like I was in the house with this group of people. It, also, brought back a childhood memory of an old, small town we stopped in when visiting relatives in Canada. Cummings is a very descriptive writer, and I love the images he creates in my mind, as well as the emotions.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that this one was great! Sounds like the writer did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci ~ The character has sure grown on me. I like that. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!