Monday, March 05, 2012

NOTHING TO ENVY

Author:  Barbara Demick
Genre:  Non-Fiction, Standalone
Published:  2009
Personal Rating:  DNF #2
Format:  Audiobook



After almost completing 2 of 10 CDs, I decided to let this one go.  I had only read great things about it and saw high ratings on Amazon, but I am just not in the right mood for it.  At one point in my reading life, I would probably try this book again at a more mood appropriate time.  However, now-a-days, I'm learning to just let things go.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry it was a stinker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion ~ Thanks. Wish it didn't happen, though.

      Delete
  2. Yep...moving on isn't a bad thing and who knows when you do come back to it you may enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci ~ At least I didn't feel bad this time.

      Delete
  3. I probably responded well to it because I live next door to North Korea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bybee ~ That would be a good connection, for sure. I just wasn't in the right frame of mind for it. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!