Sunday, April 27, 2014

THE GODS OF GUILT

Author:  John Connelly
Genre:  Legal Thriller, Mickey Haller Series #5
Published:  2013
Personal Rating:  3.75/5 (good +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Peter Giles
Yearly Count:  34


Mickey Haller is hired to defend an accused murderer.  The defendant happens to be an internet manager of call girls and the victim was one of Haller's past clients -- one of which he thought he assisted in putting on the right path.   

I liked the trial, but I felt the storyline jumped around a little bit and neglected to give important information in a timely fashion.  Otherwise, it was another good installment to the series.

Thoughts of Joy

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one yet but do love Michael Connelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion ~ I've really enjoyed this series.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:54 PM

    I hope to finally start this series soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacybuckeye ~ I've enjoyed them all. I think you will, too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!