Monday, October 13, 2014

I HUNT KILLERS

Author:  Barry Lyga
Genre:  YA Thriller, I Hunt Killers Series #1
Published:  2012
Personal Rating:  2.75/5 (eh +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/
Charlie Thurston
Yearly Count:  70


Jazz is the son of a convicted serial killer, and he grapples with the idea that he may become one someday, as well.

I was never bored or disengaged from the story, and I actually liked the 2 boys, but I needed to suspend disbelief in order to really like it.  That's what I had a hard time doing.  There were repetitive thoughts on Jazz's part that became annoying, as well.  Not sure if I'll read Game (#2) or not.  We'll see.

Thoughts of Joy

2 comments:

  1. I have this whole series and am having a hard time starting it. Keep picking this up and putting it back. Now, I guess I know why. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicola ~ I think you should give it a try. You'll probably like it more than I did.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!