Wednesday, May 06, 2015

WHERE WE BELONG

Author:  Emily Giffin
Genre:  Chick Lit/Standalone
Published:  2012
Personal Rating:  2.75/5 (eh +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Orlagh Cassidy
Yearly Count:  27


This book boils down to a teenage pregnancy/adoption story.

It's been a couple weeks since I finished this book, and it's not coming back to me.  I know I was listening, but not intently due to it being a chick lit* book.  I'm not sure how (or why) I got my hands on it, because I don't seek out this genre.  Anyway, I do remember several hokey parts and stuff that I'm not interested in; therefore, it landed below just okay.

Thoughts of Joy
      
*I do admit that on occasion I buy in and enjoy this genre.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!