Monday, August 29, 2016

TRULY MADLY GUILTY

Author:  Liane Moriarty
Genre:  Fiction, Standalone
Published:  2016
Personal Rating:  3.25/5 (just okay +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Caroline Lee
Yearly Count:  50


Friends, parents, neighbors, kids, work . . . life.

Unfortunately, I was annoyed from the beginning, because it felt like a repeat plot format of Big Little Lies.  Also, it was incredibly drawn out and wasn't very intriguing.  There were little nuggets dropped here and there to keep the story going, but ultimately, I didn't find anything special about this one.

Thoughts of Joy

4 comments:

  1. Aw, too bad. I didn't love Big Little Lies so don't think I want a repeat of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion ~ Definitely not the same story - just how it's told.

      Delete
  2. I have this on audio, but I'm not excited about starting in on it. Too many mediocre reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ Yeah, I've seen a wide range. I didn't dislike it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!