Wednesday, September 21, 2016

GIFT FROM THE SEA

Author:  Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Genre:  Non-Fiction, Standalone
Published:  1955
Personal Rating:  1/5 (don't bother)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/
Claudette Colbert
Yearly Count:  56


Here lies a bunch of rambling words trying to make connections between life and sea shells. 

I seriously must have a different book from everybody else.  This did absolutely nothing for me.  It didn't touch me, talk to me or even breeze by me.  I'm bewildered.

Thoughts of Joy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I listened to the audio of this book several years ago and loved it. I've also read the book in print (pre-blogging days). I'm sorry it didn't work for you! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ Seriously, I have no idea what I listened to. Not one word resonated. I'll chalk it up to bad timing. Glad you loved it, though! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!