Friday, February 17, 2017

THE MIDWIFE OF HOPE RIVER

Author:  Patricia Harman
Genre:  Fiction, Hope River Series #1
Published:  2012
Personal Rating:  2.25/5 (not enjoyable +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Anne Wittman
Yearly Count:  8


Patience works as a midwife in West Virginia during the Depression Era.

If you want to read about this birth and that birth and the other birth, then this book is for you.  :)  In all fairness, the births are nothing but miracles and each event blessed; however, there wasn't much more.  There was a lot of "today times" sprinkled in, which didn't seem to fit, but I wasn't around then, so what do I know.  I know that I was bored most of the time.  :(

Thoughts of Joy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion ~ Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!