Thursday, February 23, 2017

THE SNOW CHILD

Author:  Eowyn Ivey
Genre:  Fiction, Standalone
Published:  2012
Personal Rating:  2/5 (not enjoyable)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Debra Monk
Yearly Count:  9


Making a new homestead in Alaska during the 20's proves to be quite a lonely task for Mabel and an exhausting one for her husband, Jack.  They build a snow child one snowy day and that begins a life they never thought they'd know.

This was not my type of book.  I didn't enjoy it at all, but kept listening as I was busy with my hands. I liked the narrator fine, but the content just wasn't my thing.  I can understand why others may like it, though.

Thoughts of Joy


1 comment:

  1. Bermudaonion ~ It has been received by others with better results. Oh well. It just wasn't for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!