Monday, June 26, 2017

CAMINO ISLAND

Author:  John Grisham
Genre:  Fiction, Standalone
Published:  2017
Personal Rating:  3.5/5 (good)
Format:  Book
Yearly Count:  27


Five priceless manuscripts have been stolen from Princeton's Library, and they want them back.  Mercer has been approached to help recover them due to her connections to Camino Island where the powers that be think they reside.

As usual, this was a good book.  I find Grisham to be one of few authors that I can count on for a good read.  His writing style is comfortable and lets me breeze through, yet maintains my interest.  This one definitely fits a female audience, which isn't my preference, but I still thought it was good.

Thoughts of Joy
   

4 comments:

  1. I'm kind of over Grisham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion ~ That's too bad. I'm thankful I'm not. I need some mainstays! However, I think the last one I read was in 2014, and I have 3 to catch up on.

      Delete
  2. It's been ages since I've read a Grisham, but I may have to give this one a try. I'll see if my library has a copy, though. I'm trying to refrain from buying any books right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ It had been 3 years since I read a Grisham book, but I like him. They are super easy reads and they keep my attention. That's a good deal! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!