Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May Reads



30.  Local Woman Missing (Kubica) ~ 2/5 (not enjoyable), audiobook, mystery

Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy this book very much.  I don't have much to say other than there were so many scenes that were highly improbable.  5-4-23



31.  Daisy Jones & The Six (Reid) ~ 4.25/5 (very good +), book, fiction

What I liked most about this book was the format in which it was told.  I loved reading the different perspectives through an interview process.  Reid is amazing at making her characters so real.  I have thought about them since.  5-10-23



32.  Then She Was Gone (Jewell) ~ 4/5 (very good), book, mystery

I liked this book a lot.  I wanted to pick it up every day when time allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!