Thursday, November 30, 2023

November Reads



65.  One Day in December (Silver) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), audiobook, romance

I enjoyed this romance, even though I didn't like the MMC.
11-2-23



66.  Murder Road (St. James) ~ 2.25/5 (not enjoyable +), ebook, thriller, NetGalley

My first St. James book didn't pan out as well as I had hoped.  I enjoyed the first half, then I lost interest and just went through the motions to finish it.  I don't think this author is for me, but I would consider trying again someday.  11-4-23



67.  As Long as the Lemon Tree Grows (Katouh) ~ 3.25/5 (just okay +), YA audio, historical fiction 

Any war, any where is absolutely heartbreaking.  I'm rating the story here, and it was just okay.  There was a lot of repetition which prevented me from fully connecting.  I, also, didn't care for the fantasy portion.  11-9-23



68.  In My Dreams I Hold a Knife (Winstead) ~ 3/5 (just okay), audio, thriller

I have been looking forward to reading this for quite some time.  Unfortunately I was disappointed.  I don't see why this was so hyped up.  It was just okay for me.  11-14-23



69.  Monday's Not Coming (Jackson) ~ 3.25/5 (just okay +), audio, YA mystery 

This was a heavy topic.  I may have liked it better if I had read it instead.  There was an abundance of bad language that I didn't care to listen to over and over again.  11-16-23



70.  For Better and Worse (Hunt) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), audio, thriller

This reminded me of several other books I've read, but I still really enjoyed it.  11-19-23




71.  Midnight is the Darkest Hour (Winstead) ~ 2.75/5 (eh +), audio, thriller

I thought most of this was just okay, but then I started not to care at all.  11-27-23


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!