Thursday, November 01, 2007

COMPLETED: September, 2008


Hosted By: "Thoughts of Joy..."
(6 or more books/January - December, 2008)


Change of plans!
Due to the increased pressure I felt in having to read the CHUNKSTER, The Winter Rose, I have decided to eliminate it from my original list.


This is the NEW LIST as of February 17, 2008:


1. Life As We Knew It (Pfeffer)


2. A Child Called "It": One Child's Courage to Survive (Pelzer)


3. A Thousand Bones (Parrish)
(Finished: January, 2008)


4. Book of a Thousand Days (Hale)


5. Last Days of Summer (Kluger)


6. Still Summer (Mitchard)


7. Still Life (Penny)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    I really liked the Last Days of Summer, possibly because there was no way I'd've ever picked it up on my own and my expectations were NIL. But I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie K ~ Oh good! Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!