Tuesday, May 06, 2008

11th Challenge Completed!

This challenge ended up being a very positive experience. I enjoyed finding numbers in the book titles and all my choices except one turned out to be very good reads.

Thank you Callista from SMS Book Reviews for hosting this challenge.


Numbers Challenge Reads:

Thirteen
Reasons Why (Asher)
A Thousand Bones (Parrish)
Half Broken Things (Joss)
16 Lighthouse Road (Macomber)
First Degree (Rosenfelt)


Here is my
original list of book with links to my thoughts.


Favorite:
All the books were rated 4/5, except for (see below)

Least Favorite:
16 Lighthouse Road (Macomber)

7 comments:

  1. You go girl! I'm right on the verge of finishing my first one ever! :-)

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lezlie ~ YAY! That's great! All the challenges are just meant to be fun and even if you don't complete any - it's okay. I hope that you've had great reads. :)

    The challenges, for me, have really given me a focus to get books read that have been on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddy Rose ~ Thanks! This was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Joy! You are doing so well at these challenges. I recently mooched 16 Lighthouse Road so was sorry to see you didn't care for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Booklogged ~ Oh, don't mind my thoughts on 16 Lighthouse Road. You'll probably really enjoy it. I can see its appeal to others, but it's just not for me. Life is too short.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booklogged ~ Oh, don't mind my thoughts on 16 Lighthouse Road. You'll probably really enjoy it. I can see its appeal to others, but it's just not for me. Life is too short.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!