Monday, September 08, 2008

Brillante Weblog & Enjoy Blogging Award

Twiga92 from Journey to the End of the TBR Pile passed this award on to me!  Thanks tons, Twiga!  She's our fearless host of the Medical Mystery Madness Challenge that began in June but goes through October, so there's still time to participate.  Chick Lit was another challenge of Twiga's, but that one has already reached its deadline.  Maybe you can catch it next year.

Twiga enjoys reading Christian novels (as well as other genres) and lives in Michigan . . . GO BLUE!!!  She'd love for you to visit her blog as she travels to the bottom of her TBR pile.  Do you think she'll ever make it?  Sorry, for the lack of confidence in you, Twiga, but I don't think you will.  Your journey is going to continue on and on and on!  That's not such a bad thing, is it?  :)        





Dar from Peeking Between the Pages has presented me with this new award.  It's a privilege for me to comment on her blog and I enjoy her visits here as well.  So, this goes right back at her!  She definitely adds some love to the blogosphere and contributes to my enjoyment of blogging.  Thanks, Dar!  

Lifted from Dar's first post:
"Hi there, I am addicted to books!  I love to read!  I pretty much like all books except I'm not much for romance novels though.  I love fiction for the most part and historical novels.  I'll pretty much try reading anything once.  I read every chance I get even if it's for a few minutes when I sit down in between other things.  I'm running out of room to keep all my books yet keep buying more."

Can you relate?  I sure can!  Dar's door is always open, so you are welcome to stop by Peeking Between the Pages at any time - day or night.  She loves company.  And . . . you can walk right in, you don't even have to knock!  

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on two much-deserved awards, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great awards! Congats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Joy. You are too sweet, you know that, don't you. You really deserve this award, you were one of my first friends here and I'm sure we'll continue on for a long, long time. Congrats on both awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:26 PM

    Sending you my two thumbs up. Couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi ~ Thank you!

    Ladytink ~ They are kind of special, aren't they?

    Dar ~ No I'm not! I'm just speaking the truth. :)

    J. Kaye ~ I'm so glad you're safe and sound, and back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!