Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I'm the Winner of Tea & Other Ayama Na Tales!

Tea & Other Ayama Na Tales


Look what I won from Jessica at The Bluestocking Society!

This book is a collection of linked short stories in a fictional country called Ayama Na in South East Asia. I love short story collections, so I am really excited about this win and can't wait to begin my adventure in Ayama Na.

To learn more about Tea & Other Ayama Na Tales and the author, Eleanor Bluestein, you can read Jessica's interview with her


Thank you, Jessica!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! I'll be reviewing this one in two weeks--can't wait to start reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love winning books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Joy-Enjoy it! It's fun to win stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bermudaonion ~ I do feel like a lucky duck! :)

    Trish ~ Thank you. I'm going to start it when I'm done with my current short story collection. I can't wait either!

    Vickie ~ It's a great feeling! :)

    Dar ~ Thank you! I definitely like winning books - that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicola ~ I'm really excited about starting this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!