Saturday, February 29, 2020

February Reads







4.  Jar of Hearts (Hillier) ~ 4.25/5 (very good +), eBook

Thoughts:  Eek!  Apparently I liked this one, but didn't jot any notes down for it.  (2-3-20) 



5.  A Long Walk to Water (Park) ~ 4/5 (very good), Audiobook

Thoughts:  It's my understanding that this is a YA book and that it's based on a true story.  I believe the "true story" component added to my enjoyment.  (2-10-20)



6.  How to Win Friends and Influence People (Carnegie) ~ 4.5/5 (excellent), Audiobook

Thoughts:  This was actually a re-read/listen for me (an uncommon event, but it was a professional book study).  I preferred reading it versus the audio version, but it was still valuable.  (2-22-20) 




Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 4

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  1 - 2

New-to-Me Authors:  2 - 4

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!