Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March Reads







7.  Shamed (Castillo) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), Series #11, Audiobook

Thoughts:  I forgot to take notes on this book, but I know I enjoyed the listen.  I look forward to the next in the series.  (3-7-20) 



8.  10% Happier (Harris) ~ 4/5 (very good), Audiobook

Thoughts:  This was an interesting book - following Harris's journey.  I liked his sense of humor.    (3-28-20)



9.  A Girl's Guide to Murder (Jackson), 3.5/5 (good), YA, eBook - NetGalley

Thoughts:  My speed at reading this was pathetic!  Therefore, I didn't get the flow needed to keep me 100% engaged.  Maybe that's the point!  It needed to keep me engaged, so I would want to continue reading to create the flow.  Hmmm.  (3-31-20)




Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 6

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  1 - 3

New-to-Me Authors:  2 - 6

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!