Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June Reads




16.  Helpless (Palmer) ~ 2.75/5 (eh +), Audiobook

Thoughts:  I didn't care for the topic and the characters were just okay.  (6-10-20)


17.  The Tattooist of Auschwitz (Morris) ~ 4.25/5
(very good +), Audiobook

Thoughts:  Being that it was labeled as fiction, I thought it was fiction!!  Later to find out that it was based on interviews with the main character!  At times, I didn't want to put it down.  I, also, found out that another character from this book is featured in Cilka's Journey.  (6-24-20)


18.  Little Secrets (Hillier) ~ 4/5 (very good), ebook - NetGalley

Thoughts:  I was eager to read every evening.  The story of a child abduction is heart-wrenching.  That definitely propelled me forward to find out who swooped up Sabastian.  I think I enjoyed Jar of Hearts a bit more, but Hillier is an author I will pick up again and again.  (6-27-20)




Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 13

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  1 - 5

New-to-Me Authors:  1 - 11

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!