Friday, July 31, 2020

July Reads




19.  Before She Knew Him (Swanson) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), Audiobook

Thoughts:  I really liked a portion of this - it was very unique; however, there was another big element that I didn't care for.  And . . . I guessed the ending correctly.  (7-2-20)


20.  Nothing to See Here (Wilson) ~ 2.5/5 (eh), Audiobook 

Thoughts: This was too unrealistic and simply not my cup of tea.  (7-10-20)


21.  Good Girls Lie (Ellison) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), Audiobook

Thoughts:  No surprise for me, but a good listen nonetheless.  It was a little slow at times.  (7-30-20)




Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  3 - 16

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  0 - 5

New-to-Me Authors:  1 - 12

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!