Thursday, December 31, 2020

December Reads




27.  The Good Sister (Hepworth) ~ 4/5 (very good), eBook, NetGalley  

Thoughts:  It took me a bit to become fully interested in the story line, but once that happened, I wanted to pick it up frequently.  I enjoyed the characters, Fern and Wally, very much.  At times, there was an Amelia Bedelia vibe, which I thought was charming.  


28.  Her Final Breath (Dugoni) ~ 3.5/5 (good), audiobook 

Thoughts: This is the second in the Tracy Crosswhite Series.  It was a good listen, but nothing that kept me entirely engaged.




Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  1 - 20

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  1 - 8

New-to-Me Authors:  1 - 14

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!