Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June Reads



10.  Where They Found Her (McCreight) ~ 2.5/5 (eh), audiobook

Thoughts:  Well, I finished it.  I kept mixing up this storyline with other books, so I just didn't connect with it.  (6-9-21)


11.  Dark Roads (Stevens) ~ 3/5 (just okay), ebook, NetGalley

Thoughts:  I like this author, but this book just fell short.  At times it read like a YA book and felt a little like a Nancy Drew adventure.  For the most part, others have really liked this one, but it wasn't for me.  I still look forward to her next.  (6-17-21)


12.  Burying Water (Tucker) ~ 3/5 (just okay), audiobook 

Thoughts:  (6-29-21)



Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 9

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  1 - 3

New-to-Me Authors:  1 - 9

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!