Saturday, July 31, 2021

July Reads





13.  Elevator Pitch (Barclay) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), audiobook

Thoughts:  It wasn't gripping, but it kept me entertained while I made a quilt.  I enjoy Barclay's easy read/listening style.  (7-13-21)


14.  One By One (Ware) ~ 3.5/5 (good), audiobook

Thoughts:  Once again, I was entertained.  It kept me company while doing other things.  I liked the setting of the story, but the story itself wasn't impressive.
(7-21-21)


*Consent:  A Memoir (Springora) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), ebook, NetGalley

Thoughts:  I read this in November, 2020, but discovered I never added it to my Monthly Reads.  I remember it being intriguing and sometimes shocking regarding the mother's actions.  Everyone around her let her down.  They actually fed her to the wolf, instead of keeping her safe.    



Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 11

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  0 - 3

New-to-Me Authors:  0 - 9

DNF:  0 - 0

*Not counted in 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!