Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November Reads





21.  Where the Crawdads Sing (Owens) ~ 3.5/5 (good), audiobook

Thoughts:  This isn't my favorite genre, but was encouraged to give this a try again.  I almost put it down for the second time mainly because it was a bit boring.  Maybe a change of narrator would have helped.    (11-2-21)


22.  Sooley (Grisham) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), audiobook

Thoughts:  While I enjoy basketball, listening to a play by play became too much.  However, it was an interesting story.  Grisham is a comfort read for me, so I'm not surprised I enjoyed it.
(11-5-21)


23.  Rooster Bar (Grisham) ~ 3/5 (just okay), audiobook

Thoughts:  I went for another Grisham, because I'm trying to get caught up.  Sad to say, this one didn't keep my attention as much as others by him.  (11-12-21) 



24.  Darkness to Light (Odom) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), audiobook

Thoughts:  I'm routing for his sobriety and peace of mind.  (11-29-21)      



Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  4 - 20

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  0 - 4

New-to-Me Authors:  2 - 13

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!