Monday, December 27, 2021

December Reads





25.  The Golden Couple (Hendricks & Pekkanen) ~ 3.5/5 (good), ebook, NetGalley

Thoughts:  I was very excited to receive this book.  The premise was engaging, but there was a lot going on.  Waiting and waiting for that "wow" moment kept me going.  It never happened, so that was a bit disappointing.  Still enjoyed the ride.  (12-6-21)


26.  Dumplin (Murphy) ~ 2.5/5 (eh), audiobook

Thoughts:  This was a YA novel and one that I did not enjoy.  There weren't any topics that interested me for a casual read.  (12-17-21)


27.  In Five Years (Serle) ~ 2.5/5 (eh), audiobook

Thoughts:  This was a blind recommendation to the person I read it with.  We won't do that again.  It was not our cup of tea.  However, I was curious in the beginning as to how it got to that point, but other than that, total chick-lit and one that was a bit depressing, as well.  (12-30-21)


Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 22

Books:  0 - 0

eBooks:  1 - 5

New-to-Me Authors:  2 - 15

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!