Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November Reads


64.  November 9 (Hoover) ~ 2.5/5 (eh), book

I was rolling my eyes at the unrealistic nature of this book.  However, I did want to know what happened in the subsequent November 9ths.  11-5-22



65.  Don't Look For Me (Walker) ~ 2.5/5 (eh), audiobook, NetGalley

I don't remember much of this story.  It never really grabbed me, but I kept listening as I was in the car.  11-17-22



66.  The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches (Mandanna) ~ 3/5 (just okay), book

This was very similar to The House on the Cerulean Sea, but without the spunk.  Surprisingly, I liked the "witchy" parts and the gentle twists.  The "witchy" parts were new and fun for me.  I won't be seeking that out, though.  11-18-22



67.  Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six (Unger) ~ 2/5 (not enjoyable), audiobook, NetGalley

Sad to say, I didn't care for much in the book.  The worst part was the lack of flow.  Switching between backstory and present was jarring.  The story itself touched on a lot of issues, but ultimately it was boring. 11-30-22


       

Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 23

Books:  2 - 38

eBooks:  0 - 6

New-to-Me Authors:  2 - 37

DNF:  0 - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!