Monday, July 24, 2006

"F" Title-Based A ~ Z Reads

THE FORGOTTEN MAN
Robert Crais
Personal Rating: 4/5






With a deadline on this book to get it back to the library, I needed to finish it up quickly. That wasn’t difficult to do, being that I like Elvis Cole. His partner Joe Pike is an unique individual that adds character to the friendship and I like him, too. This particular book wasn’t a page-turner, yet I was thoroughly happy to be in their company once again. This time I got to peek into Elvis’ childhood and I feel like I know him even better now.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Joy! I'm still playing with mine - I guess changing the look of mine will be a routine thing for me :-)

    Got your new bookmark saved and I'll update the link on my blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!