Sunday, July 30, 2006

"N" Title-Based A ~ Z Reads

THE NARROWS
Michael Connelly ~ BOiPod
Personal Rating: 3/5





Mr. Connelly disappointed me this time. It wasn't a huge disappointment, but a disappointment nonetheless. Some of my dissatisfaction actually comes from my own mistake. I did not know that this book was part of a sequel. It definitely can and does stand on its own, but I'm a 'begin at the beginning' sorta gal. Skipping around in a series is a definite 'no-no'. Once I realized it was a sequel, I didn't like the premise of the book. Even if I had read THE POET first, I wouldn't have cared for the story line. THE NARROWS turned out to be a bit humdrum. Unfortunately, humdrum doesn't make for good reading or listening to, as in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!