Monday, July 17, 2006

"T" Title-Based A ~ Z Reads

TONIGHT I SAID GOODBYE
Michael Koryta
Personal Rating: 4/5






Well...I just finished this book and as a debut novel, I think he did a great job! I discovered it on a site that displayed award winners. This book was the 2003 Winner of the PWA (Private Eye Writers of America) Prize for the best first PI novel. The partners, Lincoln and Joe, make a great team. Their playful banter and uniqueness compliment one another. The book started out at a gentle pace, then continued to build as the story progressed. I will certainly put Koryta's second novel on my TBR (to be read) List. I look forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Joy! Great to read your blog. Sounds like I need to add this one to my TBR list.

    One advantage of this format is that we can go back and find reviews later - fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being such a good sport. I love the format. I've been reading other people's blogs, too. Someone had a great list of all the "book related" blogs and I lost it. If I find it again, I'll give it to you.

    I'm having a lot of fun with this, even though all it does is sit there. I just like the blogging lifestyle! :)

    By the way, "C" was really good, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!