Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"B" Title-Based A ~ Z Reads

BARE BONES
Kathy Reichs ~ BOiPod
Personal Rating: 2/5





Bones. Animal bones, bird bones, human bones, any kind of bones...they're just not my thing. Not only were there too many bones, the myriad of plots were, frankly, too many for me to juggle. Once I started to develop an interest, the plot would shift gears and leave me with a detached, unfulfilled feeling. Some plots were more alluring than others, but for the most part, I couldn’t wait for the mysteries to be solved so I could move on. As for the characters in the story, they were just mediocre. No attachments were made, so...easy come, easy go.

2 comments:

  1. oh man - wish you had enjoyed this book more. This is one of my favorite series. Was this the first you have read in this series?

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris ~ Yes, this was the first one. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood, but "bones" in and of themselves don't keep me reading. Do all her books have many plots going on at the same time? Do you watch Bones the TV show? My husband likes it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!