Sunday, September 03, 2006

"J" Title-Based A ~ Z Reads

JUDGE AND JURY
James Patterson ~ BOiPod
Personal Rating: 2.5/5





My disappointment in this book primarily lies in the title. If I had known that it was about mobsters and revenge, I most likely would not have chosen it as my “J” read. My impression was that it would focus on a judge and jury, not just use it as a stepping stone. I am aware that a book can derive its title from even the most miniscule moment of a book and sometimes even out of left field, but I had high hopes or wishful thinking as it turns out. With that said, Patterson books will probably not be in my near future. I haven’t written him off, but I certainly don’t recommend this one if you want to read about a judge and jury.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joy,

    I responded to you at my blog, but I just wanted to make sure you know I love your new picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!