Wednesday, July 11, 2007



Thank you Historia of BiblioHistoria for nominating me (quite some time ago and forgot to blog about it) for this fun award. This is why she nominated me,

" ... because if it wasn't for her Non Fiction challenge, I would have never gotten addicted to challenges in the first place."


I am happy to be of service (aka enabler).

I hope all you Non-Fiction Five Challenge participants are enjoying your choices.



Apparently, Gentle Reader of Shelf Life thinks so too. Thank you!

BLOGGERS ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. You rock! (I say so on my blog, too!) I'm enjoying the non-fiction five challenge, too--I'm almost done with Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, and liking it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentle Reader ~ Thank you so much! You are too kind. :)

    I'm glad you are enjoying the Kingsolver book. Historia posted on that book this month. When you are done, you may want to check out her review.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!