Thursday, September 06, 2007

MORE TWISTED
Jeffery Deaver ~ BOiPod
Personal Rating: 4.25/5
Yearly Count: 79





More Twisted is another successful volume of short thriller stories by Jeffery Deaver. I didn't find these as diversified as Twisted, but still enjoyed them just as much. Similarly, there was only one that I didn't care for, so I would most eagerly want to listen to Even More Twisted if that becomes a reality.

The following are the short story titles in More Twisted:

1. Chapter and Verse

2. The Commuter

3. Westphalian Ring

4. Surveillance

5. Born Bad

6. Interrogation

7. Afraid

8. Double Jeopardy

9. Tunnel Girl

10. Locard's Principle

11. A Dish Served Cold

12. Copycat

13. The Voyeur

14. The Poker Lesson

15. 98.6

16. A Nice Place to Visit

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:54 AM

    My husband and I listened to this on a recent car trip and loved the stories. I'm a big Deaver fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacybuckeye ~ Ya know, I haven't read too many of Deaver's books, but I consider him one of my favorites, too. I really want to read another by him, soon. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!