Sunday, November 23, 2008

35th Challenge Completed!


The Series Challenge: Season 2 was a great incentive for me.  I am now up-to-date in 5 series and have made progress in 2 others - totaling 16 books in 6 months.  I'm very pleased with the outcome of this challenge and hope to continue to advance in all the series I have going, in 2009.

Thank you, Kathrin from Crazy Cozy Murders, for hosting this challenge.


Series Challenge: Season 2 Reads:

Stripped (Freeman)

Eleven on Top (Evanovich)
Twelve Sharp (Evanovich)
Lean Mean Thirteen (Evanovich)
Fearless Fourteen (Evanovich)

The Apprentice (Gerritsen)
The Sinner (Gerritsen)

Odd Hours (Koontz)

The Lost Boy (Pelzer)
A Man Named Dave (Pelzer)
The Privilege of Youth (Pelzer)

A Fatal Grace (Penny)
The Cruelest Month (Penny)

Pardonable Lies (Winspear)
Messenger of Truth (Winspear)
An Incomplete Revenge (Winspear)


Here is my original list of books with links to my thoughts.


Favorite:
The Lost Boy (Pelzer)

Least Favorite:
Lean Mean Thirteen (Evanovich)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 AM

    Congratulations! I haven't finished a challenge yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Go Joy!

    Still going to be challenge-less next year??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bermudaonion ~ Thanks! This is the last one for me. If you are having fun reading - that's all that matters. :)

    Trish ~ YEP! Next year will be challengefree! I'm very content with my decision and very excited to get at my TBR list and shelves - let alone any "catch-my-fancy" books. I currently have a few books that I have committed to read, but after that, I'm free and clear. YEE HAA!!!

    Mary ~ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Congrats on finishing this challenge. I am on my last book for it and will be focusing on TBR and series reading next year. If you change your mind though about being challenge free I am hosting my first one to read at least 6 manga (each one only takes about 1-2 hours).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Two things:

    1. LOVE you header!!

    2. I hope you and your family have an awesome Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:24 PM

    LOL "your" not you...can't spell at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhinoa ~ Thanks for the offer, but I'm staying challenge-free next year. I'm sorry that I will be missing your debut. I hope you enjoy it!

    J. Kaye ~ Thank you for the compliment, J. Kaye and for the holiday wishes. We did have a great Thanksgiving. How was yours?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Joy ~ I took off. Normally, we have school until Thanksgiving Thursday and take off for only two days. We took off the whole week. I think we'll do the same for Christmas, only longer. I need the time to catch up on my reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!