Friday, April 24, 2009

Proximidade & Friends Award


I'm grateful to Carrie from Books and Movies (Subtitle: Talking books, movies, TV and all things entertainment) for thinking of me when she was passing this award on to others. I've been reading Carrie's blog for quite some time now and she posts on exactly what her subtitle states. The latest post is a book review of Leonardo's Swans (Essex) that she read for the Art History Challenge. Prior to that she posted a meme, Twitter info and an informal poll on whether or not you peek at the last page of a book prior to finishing it. Lots of interesting topics, don't you think? Stop by and see for yourself. :) Thanks again for the award, Carrie. I'm honored.







I hope that you will help me welcome Missy from Missy's Book Nook to the blogosphere! She is a new blogger as of March 18th and received this as her first award! I'm so pleased that she generously passed it along to me. Missy's debut post was a book review - imagine that! :) However, she does add some personal posts, video clips and animal cartoons to entertain. I hope you will stop by and say "Hi". Thank you, Missy! I'm happy to be friends.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Joy! I hate to sound dumb, but I don't even know what Google Reader is. I have never used it. Maybe you could enlighten me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:44 PM

    You definitely deserve both awards, Joy! Would you mind changing the link to my new blog, though? I'm trying to direct everyone there now. The link is http://booksandmovies.colvilleblogger.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy ~ Certainly! I can't do it now, but I'll be happy to - hopefully tomorrow morning. :)

    Bermudaonion ~ You are the most consistent commenter I have ever seen! Thank you! :)

    Lezlie ~ Thank you!

    Carrie ~ I KNOW THAT! I'm sorry, Carrie. Currently, I have both of your links in Google Reader and apparently I clicked on the old one. I thought the movie list looked familiar! LOL I even looked at the date and thought, "Yep, this is the right one." So I'm behind a week - what can I say? GEEZ. I can't believe I actually thought it was the 17th! Anyway . . . it's all fixed now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:38 AM

    Thanks, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards Joy! They are well deserved. Check out my Sunday Salon post, you have another award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie ~ You're welcome.

    Bonnie ~ Thank you! I'll be over there asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!