Saturday, August 22, 2009

Taking Care of Business 2

Oh my goodness! I've been trying to catch up on some blog posts and rediscovered another neglected award.



Jenn from Jennifer Morrill's Attempt at a Blog bestowed this award upon me earlier this month. Her "attempt" at a blog is a very successful blog that contains a variety of reviews that span from children to adult and covers a multitude of genres. Check out her blog - I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Please don't take my lack of response personally, Jenn. I am truly grateful and appreciative. Thank you very much for passing the award this way. :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Jenn. You deserve this award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Joy! And I sure know what it's like to receive these awards and unintentionally forget to post about them. I have a couple from last spring (April!) that I never got around to posting about. I did, however, thank the thoughtful bloggers.

    Also stopping in to say how much I love your new layout & header! Very nice color combination. Seems like everyone is making changes to their blogs. Except me. I'm to lazy. Or maybe I'm just chicken. Still on the original Blogger format and hate to switch and have it mess up all my Amazon hyperlinks. Maybe they've worked the bugs out of that by now? I guess it couldn't hurt to try, right? Eeek! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Don't worry about it Joy! You deserve it!

    I had intentions to change the name of my blog, it just never happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booklogged ~ That's kind of you to say. Thanks.

    Bermudaonion ~ Thank you. How did you come up with your name?

    Les ~ Thank you for the compliment! Nothing like having Spring/Summer colors when Fall is upon us, huh? :) My husband said, "Since when does your blog have to be seasonal?" That helped me to decide that I didn't care that it looked "out of season."

    Just make sure you save your HTML before you start playing around.

    Jennifermorrill ~ You are a pro! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!