Monday, February 08, 2010

FISH FILES ( 3 of 7)

Author: John Grisham
Genre: Short Story Collection
Published: Ford County: Stories, 2009
Personal Rating: 4/5 (very good)
(ss) Yearly Count: 1



A lawyer feels trapped in his marriage and profession, so he decides to take a less than legal approach to fixing his conundrum.

This story kept me intrigued the whole way through. However, the ending left a touch of doubt that I'm not thrilled with, but a very good story overall. And, of course, just because I enjoyed the storytelling, doesn't mean I agree with the character's methods. :)

2 comments:

  1. I need to buy this book for my dad. He's 90 and a Grisham fan - short stories would probably be perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bermudaonion ~ That sounds like a great idea! It definitely has the Grisham-touch. :) I love his writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!