Thursday, August 26, 2010

SCAR TISSUE: SEVEN STORIES

Author: Marcus Sakey
Genre: Fiction, Standalone
Published: Scar Tissue: Seven Stories About Love and Wounds, 2010
Personal Rating: 3.5/5 (good)
Yearly Count: 76


Even with a couple of Marcus Sakey books sitting on my TBR Shelves, this short story collection commanded my attention. It was my first introduction to Sakey, as well as my first e-Book of short stories, and I'm ending with a good feeling about my experience. So, the average rating of 3.5 (good) is right on. Now Marcus Sakey is no longer a new-to-me author!

I found that I really enjoyed having a little bit of background before each story regarding how they came into existence. It added a nice personal touch.


The following are the individual titles and links to my thoughts:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!