Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Reads




Short Story (not counted)
BOLD titles made my Best Reads List



Clicking on a title will link you to "Thoughts of Joy...".



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Monthly - Yearly Genre Stats:

Biography:  1 - 1 
Chick-Lit:  0 - 0
Classic:  0 - 0
Fiction:  1 - 23
Graphic Memoir:  0 - 1
Historical Fiction:  1 - 1
Memoir: 2 - 5
Mystery/Police Procedural: 5 - 24
Non-Fiction:  0 - 2
Non-Fiction Graphic Novel:  0 - 1
Science Fiction:  0 - 1
Short Story Collection:  0 - 3
Suspense/Thriller:  1 - 13
True Crime:  0 - 2

YA Classic:  0 - 0
YA Fiction:  0 - 8
YA Graphic Novel:  0 - 7
YA Manga:  1 - 1



YA Mystery:  0 - 1
YA Non-Fiction:  0 - 0
YA Science Fiction:  0 - 1
YA Short Collection:  0 - 1
YA Thriller:  0 - 1

Children's Fiction:  0 - 1
Children's Graphic Novel:  0 - 1
Children's Thriller:  0 - 0
Children's Sci-Fi/Fantasy:  0 - 0

Short Stories: 5 - 29

Audiobooks:  5 - 46
Books:  6 - 49
eBooks:  1 - 4
Total:  12 - 99

Best Reads:  2 - 7

Series:  4 - 35

DNF:  1 - 2

6 comments:

  1. Nice reading, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great October! I've read 3 from that list, and several more I'd like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great month! I can't wait to read Think of a Number, City of Thieves, and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. I've already started Crooked Letter and Moonlight Mile and am enjoying both of them, so far. We are quite the reading twins, aren't we?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book group is interested in The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vickie ~ One of the librarians at my local library calls me Chickie, too. :)

    Bibliophile By the Sea ~ I must have read many books from the "popular list" this month. :)

    Les ~ We do go in spurts. What did your husband think of Think of a Number?

    Bybee ~ I think it's a good one for a group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's in his stack, Joy. I'll let ya know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!