Friday, August 22, 2014

LOW PRESSURE

Author:  Sandra Brown
Genre:  Romantic Thriller, Standalone
Published:  2012
Personal Rating:  3.25/5 (just okay +)
Format/Narrator:  Audiobook/Stephen Lang
Yearly Count:  58


Bellamy writes a bestselling fiction thriller based upon the actual events of her sister's murder, that took place18 years earlier, in order to solve the crime and get some peace.

This is not a typical audioread for me, but I've read a couple of Sandra Brown's books and thought they were good books to mix up my genre intake.  This one had a bit too much romance for my liking, and the characters were just okay.  The who's and why's behind the mystery are what intrigued me.   I had two people in mind as the culprit, and one of them was correct, so it turned out to be not much of a surprise for me, but it was still a decent listen.

Thoughts of Joy

2 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by this author and have never felt compelled to give her a try. Guess I'm not missing anything with this one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les ~ She is one of the authors that I have to be in the mood to shake my reading up. The romance angle is usually too much for my liking, but at least I get a somewhat interesting mystery.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!