Sunday, March 31, 2024

March Reads


 

19.  All the Dangerous Things (Willingham) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), Audiobook, Thriller

I found this to be a little bit slow, but it was still interesting.  The mystery kept me hooked, and I was mildly surprised a time or two.  3-1-24



20.  You'll Never Know I'm Here (Modglin) ~ 2.5/5 (eh), Audiobook,  Thriller

The beginning was okay, but by the end - she lost me.  It definitely was an over-the-top type of plot, which some of hers I have really enjoyed.  This one, not so much.  3-4-24



21.  The Vacation (Marrs) ~ 3/5 (just okay), Audiobook, Thriller

Had I read this instead of listening, I would have liked it more.  Listening to it made the amount of characters seem like too many.  There was past and present for each of them, as well.
3-8-24



22.  Strange Sally Diamond (Nugent) ~ 4.25/5 (very good +), Audiobook, Mystery

For a character driven novel, I'm so surprised that it kept me interested the whole way through.  While some of it was difficult to hear, I wanted to continue listening.  The audiobook was well done.  3-13-24



23.  The Graham Effect (Kennedy) ~ 1/5 (don't bother), Audiobook, Sports Romance?

🙉  My ears!  My ears!  YIKES!  I have never read anything so X-Rated . . . and that just isn't my preference.  3-19-24



24.  The Girl in Seat 2A (Wilkinson) ~ 3.25/5 (just okay +), Audiobook, Thriller

In general, this was just an okay read.  Nothing special, but it kept me entertained for a bit.  3-23-24



25.  Kill for Me, Kill for You (Cavanagh) ~ 4/5 (very good), eBook, Thriller, NetGalley

This was heading towards a higher rating until the climax.  I simply didn't buy it.  I thoroughly enjoyed the ride, though.  Very good book.  I'll definitely read more by this author.
3-28-24



26.  Creep (Hillier) ~ 3.5/5 (good), Audiobook, Thriller

This kept me entertained, but it wasn't great.  It seemed a bit superficial.  3-30-24



27.  The Teacher (McFadden) ~ 3.5/5 (good), Book, Thriller

I loved the pace of this one.  The pages just flew by.  Some of it was just hokey and ridiculous, but I stayed for me.  HA!
3-30-24 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!