Saturday, December 29, 2007

COMPLETED:  September, 2008


I just started reading short stories, so this is perfect! This extra little push will keep the momentum going.


Hosted By: Kate's Book Blog
(10 Short Stories/January - December, 2008)



1. Awaiting Orders (Tobias Wolff)
The Best American Short Stories 2006
Ann Patchett, Editor
Originally from: The New Yorker
Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories
From: The Tuesday Club Murders
Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories
From: The Tuesday Club Murders
The Oxford Book of American Short Stories
Edited By Joyce Carol Oates
Originally from: The Pioneer
Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories
From: The Tuesday Club Murders

Runaway:  Stories

Runaway:  Stories


The Oxford Book of American Short Stories
Edited By Joyce Carol Oates


The Oxford Book of American Short Stories
Edited By Joyce Carol Oates

The Oxford Book of American Short Stories
Edited By Joyce Carol Oates

4 comments:

  1. If you're getting into Short Stories, you can't, absolutely CANNOT go wrong with Alice Munro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy--

    Just thought I would leave a comment--I found your blog a while ago and spent some time yesterday checking out different book challenges. Your blog is lovely and very well laid out. I did end up joining a couple of challenges--thanks to you! :) I would like to have joined your A-Z challenge, but didn't have enough qualifying books from my other to challenges to make it do-able. Have a very Happy New Year--
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shouldn't, but I'm considering this one. Balance, Wendy, balance! Don't over commit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J ~ Thank you! I will make sure I read one of hers. :)

    Kim ~ Thank you, Kim! You are too kind. You can always join the A ~ Z Challenge and see how it goes. ??? You may not have all the books ready now, but as the year progresses they may fall into place. No pressure though. Just thought I'd suggest. :)

    Literary Feline ~ :) I understand exactly what you are saying! The difference for me this year is that I am cross-challenging soooo many books AND I am only joining challenges that really align with books I want to read. NO STRETCHING this year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!