Tuesday, August 05, 2008

21st Challenge Completed!

While "Chick Lit" is not a favorite genre of mine, I have to admit that picking one up here and there is good for my reading diet.  I'm really glad I joined this challenge to remind me of that very fact.  Something Borrowed (Giffin), which I really enjoyed, most likely would not have been read, had it not been for this challenge.   Every now and again, I will have to throw a chick lit book in just for good measure.

Thank you Twiga from Journey to the End of the TBR Pile for hosting this challenge!


Chick Lit Challenge Reads:

Eleven on Top (Evanovich)
Something Borrowed (Giffin)
The Spellman Files (Lutz)


Here is my original list of books with links to my thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing yet another challenge Joy! You still amaze me with all those challenges.

    I like chick lit in small doses. I have my favorite authors and I just stick to those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read chick lit in between heavier books too. I'll put Something Borrowed on the TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating, Joy! I'm reading Baby Proof by Giffin right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dar ~ I probably read them more than I think. :)

    Mary ~ I'm actually going to read the sequel someday. I'm curious.

    Twiga ~ Thank YOU! I had a great time. It has spurred me read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:55 AM

    Yeh for you! I still have two more to go...lol! :) I always wait until the last minute...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J. Kaye ~ Thanks! I felt like I was behind on some, so had to kick it into gear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!