Saturday, April 30, 2022

April Reads


20.  The Plot (Korelitz) ~ 3.5/5 (good), audiobook, NetGalley

I predicted most of this book and that ended up not being a positive thing for me.  I felt disappointed that I wasn't tricked.  I did think it was a very interesting topic and made me think about plagiarism a lot.  The subject has even come up since finishing it.  4-7-22


21.  The Paris Apartment (Foley) ~ 3.75/5 (good +), book

My excitement for this book began to wane mid-way though.  Nothing was really happening.  However, it did turn around, thankfully.  I enjoyed the twists and felt content with the ending.  It was definitely more mystery than thriller, though.  I enjoyed The Guest List more.  4-7-22


22.  Turn of the Key (Ware) ~ 3/5 (just okay), audiobook, NetGalley

I was excited to get to this one.  Once the plot got going, I found it to be little slow.  The "smart house" aspect was fun, and I enjoyed the nanny trope.  However, I didn't care for the ending.  4-21-22



Monthly - Yearly

Audiobooks:  2 - 10

Books:  1 - 9

eBooks:  0 - 3

New-to-Me Authors:  2 - 15

DNF:  0 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)

I hope you have a great day and ...
Happy Reading!